The Official SAAC Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:19:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD 1966 Shelby GT 350 Convertible # 2381 SOLD  (Read 1737 times)
Bill.
Global Moderator

« on: August 18, 2010, 09:32:08 PM »

The buyer has contacted me to let me know this car has been sold

Rare 1966 Shelby GT 350 Convertible # 2381. First time offered to public. #1 of 12 built by Carrolll Shelby and Beverly Hills Mustang. This is the only 1 of the 12 built exactly like the original 4. Red with white Lemans stripes, black standard interior, white top, 4 speed, 9 " rear with 4:11 gears. History: Carroll Shelby and my father J. Brunk owner of Beverly Hills Mustang started building the 12 1966 GT 350 convertibles in 1980. Carroll received 4, 1 for him and 1 each for his children. Beverly Hills Mustang would get 8 of which we had the first and last number in the series. I bought BHM from my father in 1987 and I built the last 4 cars. # 2381 was the last car I built in 1993 and has been stored and regularly started through the years. It has 4630 original miles most of those miles put on the car by Carroll during his rigorous inspection of the car. A build sheet is available upon request. This car also features numerous NOS parts that were saved specifically for #2381
Price reduced to $85,000
major@majorreo.com

« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 02:50:04 PM by mrmustang » Logged

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
Items in black are the personal opinion of this users account
Items highlighted in Red are Moderator duty related and do not reflect the personal opinion of this users account.
Bill.
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 11:16:53 AM »

Please read the forum guidelines for the new saacforum classified sections:

http://saacforum.com/index.php?topic=9392.0

In particular:

This Forum is for listing cars that you personally have for sale. Please limit ALL replies in this forum to specific questions, to the seller, about the car. Cross-talk, or conversations about the item among members, should be made on another thread in the Discussion area....not on the For Sale thread.

The offending posts have been removed, if you would like to start a discussion about this particular car (or anything within the new classified sections), please do so in the lounge http://saacforum.com/index.php?board=27.0

Thanks for your future cooperation.

Yours in Fords,

Bill S.
SAAC AdMaster

« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 11:19:39 AM by mrmustang » Logged

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
Items in black are the personal opinion of this users account
Items highlighted in Red are Moderator duty related and do not reflect the personal opinion of this users account.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!