News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2006 Salvage Ford GT on Hemmings

Started by Shawn, February 19, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnston

Ouch.  Not a nice thing to do to a Ford GT.  Hope the driver is not selling to take care of some nasty medical bills.  8)

Shawn

Insurance auction owner was probably paid out on claim.  Auction site claims its starts but probably a pricey repair regardless.

67 GT350

Send that car up to the GT Guys and it will be better than new. I would not think there were any injuries, air bags did not need to deploy. Maybe the biggest injury was, pride. Could have been a cold day and cold tires, could have been a track event?
RARE  Signature Delete

Shawn

It will be interesting to see where it ends with winning bid.  Certainly a lot of possibilities for a cool car with now worries of putting miles on it.

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Steve Z

I have a friend that took his 2005 Black Gt out for a morning drive . Car had 1500 miles and hit a Wild Turkey!! I went to see his car collection the other day and it still had the Turkey foot from 8 months ago stuck in the headlight where he parked it and never went back out to see the damage. Just Sharing.

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Steve Z

Bigfoot, I think he would sell it for the right price??

tesgt350

Richard and the Boys at Gas Monkey can fix that in a Week.  Have good as New, better than New.

mark p

Quote from: tesgt350 on February 20, 2020, 07:17:37 AM
Richard and the Boys at Gas Monkey can fix that in a Week.  Have good as New, better than New.

::) ??? ::)
"that'll buff out"???
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

Quote from: tesgt350 on February 20, 2020, 07:17:37 AM

Or the Moron Ring Brothers might want to drop an LS engine in it.   :P

SCJSTU

hmmmmm up to 35K today....gonna have suspension damage to LR....rim bent bad........other stuff looks like easy fix
1969 Shelby GT350 convertible 4 speed/ AC
Built Jan 1969 Red/Black

1967 S-Code 4 spd Black/Parchment
2004 Mustang Mach 1
1956 Ford F-100 Big Window 392 Hemi
1957 F-100 Fridge
1963 Falcon Ranchero
1961 Econoline PU
1961 Falcon 2 dr wagon
1970 Challenger R/T vert 4 speed
1970 Chevy Blazer 2WD