News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

65/66 Aluminum T10 M Transmission

Started by acman63, December 31, 2019, 03:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acman63

Shelby Gt350 T10M GT350  Aluminum T10 Transmission - New and NOS    1965/66 GT350  Lightweight T10M  aluminum close ratio transmission.  Transmission is new and ready to go.  We used  one of our last new  concourse aluminum  case and tailshaft housings  which we had made awhile back and saved it for doing a  complete transmission .  These parts were made using nos originals to make the tooling and were beefed up in areas inside that were always an issue with original transmissions with breakage. . We have accumulated some very hard to get NOS 2.36 ratio nickel alloy parts to build this.  Includes  all  possible NOS original high nickel parts including nos  26 tooth  - 10 spline main drive , close ratio cluster , 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear - .   Also includes super rare mint original 28 spline main shaft . It took me 3 years to accumulate these rare nos  parts.  The build includes clearancing gears for better oiling in high performance usage , New Premium Severe Duty bearings.  Racing cutback torque-lock synchros with premium blocking rings.  All new small parts and bushings .  Blueprinting and assembly by the best T10 guy I know . When have you seen basically an all new Transmission?  This type of transmission was used in the 1965 and 66 GT350s including the factory race models.   I doubt you will ever see another trans that was built with all new parts.  Mid plate and sie cover are excellent originals.   Shifter is an excellent original that has had the control box and levers  cadmium plated,  reshimmed , rebuilt with new bowed spring washers and beehive spring . Rods are mint original rust free versions that have been tumbled and oiled for that NOS Look.  Original handle has been restored with new chrome , lockout wire , knob and sundry hardware needed.  Transmission will be shipped in a custom wood crate with padding inside    -   we ship worldwide  $10,995  (920) 434 3645  pics coming
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

acman63

SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member