The Official SAAC Forum
December 12, 2017, 01:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1970 Shelby GT-500 Survivor - $125000 (Lehigh Valley) - no affiliation  (Read 1950 times)
STRATOS

Email
« on: May 27, 2010, 03:25:39 PM »

Not my car.

This is a solid, survivor car ... 38K original miles, original paint all original running gear, numbers matching motor / trans etc. The replaced wear parts were the brake pads, tires and transverse muffler. It still has all the smog equipment as factory installed. It runs strong and drives well.

Rare All American color combination Red / White / Blue It is Wimbledon White with Red Deluxe interior and Blue reflective side stripes. Being a last year / '70 model, it got the black hood stripes and chin spoiler. It is a 428CJ / 4 speed car. It has a fold down rear seat, factory Shelby roll bar w/ shoulder harness, tilt wheel, tinted glass throughout and the factory Shelby wheels plus original space saver spare in the trunk.

It was sold originally by Gilboy Ford in Allentown. I am the 3rd owner.
I have located the original owner a couple of years ago and he and his wife have seen and inspected the car then. They had their first date in this car and he and his wife would be happy to furnish a letter of originality / authenticity.

I have the Marti report and a copy of the title from the second owner's wife whom I purchased it from, before I put it in my name years ago. The second owner purchased it in 1973 and passed in 1985. His wife kept it in storage from them until I purchased it approximately 7 years ago.
It is fully documented, very nice and would be a highlight in any collection as well as an appreciating asset.

I will let it go for $125,000. cash or possible trade for a Ford GT(40) style recreation made by Ford in 2005.
Serious buyers only, please.
See my other listing: 1966 Thunderbird Custom

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1731034942.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!