Author Topic: Concours d'Elegance McCormick, SC  (Read 4601 times)

6S1568

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Concours d'Elegance McCormick, SC
« on: September 28, 2019, 11:48:11 AM »
Last evening the McCormick Arts Council, held their Concours d'Elegance car show at the MACK studio in downtown McCormick, SC. This year there were nine featured cars invited to the show. One of our SAAC members, Dave Monteau, was invited to display CSX 4878 at the event. Dave and two other owners, participated in the charity event by offering rides in their beautiful and exotic cars. A raffle was held, and those wanting to take a ride were offered to purchase tickets for the drawing. The proceeds from the raffle went to Arts Council. It was a perfect setting, wonderful dinner, the hosts were simply awesome, and everyone had such a great time. Even in a small town such as McCormick, SC cars like Dave's Cobra always draw a crowd.

See the link below for photos of some of the featured cars.

https://www.snapfish.com/library/share?via=link&token=-BnSRBd7LcRZZqGP0lVFxQ/SFO/27950753540060/SNAPFISH

Featured cars:

1954 MGTF
1957 Chevrolet
1960 Corvette
1965 Mustang convertible
CSX 4878
2011 Nissan 370Z
2009 Cadillac XLR
2004 Porsche 911 GT3
2001 Ferrari 360 F-1 Spider

BGlover67

• Formerly "My Shelby Dream"
    • View Profile
Re: Concours d'Elegance McCormick, SC
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 09:52:20 AM »
Looks like it was a great show.  I will have to make it there someday.

Brian
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Shelby_r_b

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 11:10:01 PM »
Great pictures - thanks for sharing!
Nothing beats a classic!

Darrpo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 07:46:37 AM »
My wife's family have their family reunion at Hickory Knob state park every Father's Day there. Been going for over fourth years. You are right that it is a small town that has not changed in all the years I have been visiting.  Lots of snow birds have winter homes their around the lake.