Author Topic: Leaf Spring Cobra Registry  (Read 5040 times)

roddster

• View Profile
Re: Leaf Spring Cobra Registry
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2019, 09:55:39 AM »
 May 13th I went to the post office to complain to the wall.  Funny, the registry arrived that day.  Still, they lose 1 or 2 MCA Mustang Times every year......

Registry: So far I just thumbed through.  Its gonna be a great read.

roddster

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 09:46:39 AM »
  Minor issue.  Unless I missed it, there is no owner/car number listing.  Meaning you can't identify who owned how many and what cars unless you do a pile of speed reading through the separate histories.

SunDude

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2019, 07:16:55 AM »
  Minor issue.  Unless I missed it, there is no owner/car number listing.  Meaning you can't identify who owned how many and what cars unless you do a pile of speed reading through the separate histories.

Mine arrived this week up here in Canada, and was in good condition. Thanks to SAAC for all the good work putting this together.

But I have to echo the comment above. I really miss the alphabetical index of CSX/COB/COX owners as found in the 4th edition. It was super handy. Any chance SAAC could add this section back into future editions of the registry (i.e., Cobra coil-spring, etc,)?

Any chance SAAC could publish an alphabetical index of leaf-spring Cobra owners as a standalone item (PDF file)? It would be greatly appreciated.
Like my father, I have just two emotions: Rage and Supressed Rage.

roddster

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2019, 11:16:59 AM »
  I'm out to  the 2400# cars.  Wow.....the blatant fakes here and there.  I was about to say something about
"where are all the luggage racks" (A group package item) but finally saw that most were put in the trunks and left there.  Way too many owned from new for only a couple of years.  And, appearantly the Germans are rich with so many U.S. Cobras sent there from here.
  After reading about the prices circa 1971-72-73 I would have never saved enough to buy one even then.  Glad I bought my 67 #0036 when I did.

8T03S1425

• SAAC Member
  • Next to sex, I like my Shelby best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2019, 06:09:16 PM »
Are the pre-ordered Leaf Spring Cobra registries still mailing to those who pre-ordered? I’m still waiting. Anyone else waiting for their copy?

Steve
I have owned 8T03S-01425 since 06/76.
I owned 6S2295 in 1973 & ‘74.