The Official SAAC Forum
November 20, 2017, 04:57:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 67 Shelby Hubcap  (Read 128 times)
Bob Gaines

« on: November 12, 2017, 03:10:01 PM »

This is a hubcap that was a new take off from a 67 T bird. It is in excellent condition.  The T bird hubcap that is for sale can be used as a complete replacement using a modified tenspoke emblem added. You could also use the perfect mint outer rim to repair a original hubcap. The hubcaps are two piece and centers can be taken off leaving the outer ring which is the part that typically gets damaged to be transferred to 67 Shelby hubcap that has curb rash. 100.00 plus UPS shipping.You can't have a outer rim with even minor damaged stainless steel repaired for that .  I am posting a side by side comparison of the t bird hubcap that is for sale compared to the Shelby hubcap(not for sale) . I am also posting a picture of how the center can be removed to restore a damaged 67 Shelby hubcap. Click on my name and private message me if you have any questions.  Thanks for looking.  

* for sale 67 hubcap (2).jpg (86.84 KB, 800x600 - viewed 56 times.)

* for sale 67 hubcap (1).jpg (80.41 KB, 800x600 - viewed 50 times.)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 03:13:50 PM by Bob Gaines » Logged

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Collector, Shelby Concours Judge
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!