The Official SAAC Forum
November 20, 2017, 04:56:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 69-70 Mustang/Shelby and NOS 65-66 Mustang/Shelby Parts For Sale  (Read 176 times)
Fast Fords

« on: November 08, 2017, 06:05:25 PM »

I have a nice pair of black interior rear quarter panels for sale that fit a fastback. These are in really nice condition with no cracks or repairs. Will just need a good cleaning and a respray to match your cars interior color. They have Ford insignia and # on the back of C9ZB 6331486,7-DW. You don't find them in this condition very often. I have 2 pair,both sets are black and the price is $500 per pair plus shipping.

I also have a NOS driver side trunk floor pan for sale. This is in nice condition with a yellow Ford shipping label on the underside and part # C9ZZ 6511219-A. Price is $325 plus shipping.

I also have a NOS gas tank for a 65-66 Mustang or Shelby for sale.This tank is in excellent condition with Ford part # C5ZZ-9002-D stenciled on the top. The tank does not have a drain plug like assembly line cars had. Price is $500 plus shipping.

NOS driver side front fender apron for 65-66 Mustang or Shelby. This part is in excellent shape. Price is $175 plus shipping.

NOS rad support for 65 -66 Mustang/Shelby for sale. The rad support has some light surface rust from sitting around but no damage. It will need repainting the same as one with no rust. Price is $495 for the rad support plus shipping.

Email gandcmurphy@rogers.com for pictures. Thanks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!