The Official SAAC Forum
December 11, 2017, 07:48:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SAAC 42 Parts Vendor "Marty"  (Read 2022 times)
67SHELBYGT500TP

Email
« on: October 04, 2017, 03:53:57 AM »

When I attended SAAC 42 I met a vendor in the used parts corral, I think his name was "Marty". I know he's pretty well know. I need a part that he was selling. By chance, does anyone have his number or contact information? Many Thanks! Matt

Bob Gaines

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 09:23:08 AM »

When I attended SAAC 42 I met a vendor in the used parts corral, I think his name was "Marty". I know he's pretty well know. I need a part that he was selling. By chance, does anyone have his number or contact information? Many Thanks! Matt
I am not sure which Marty you are referring to however if you do not have any luck with contact try posting the item in the "parts wanted" section of the forum. Typically all same usual suspects read that too. Best of luck finding your part.  Chug a Lug

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Collector, Shelby Concours Judge
gt350hr

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 12:35:19 PM »

I doubt "Pookie" would have dared go to SAAC 42 Chug a Lug

owner 6S477 HERTZ White w/Blue stripes-1of18-since 1974. OVER 3,500 drag strip runs made in it since then. My candidate for the "worlds Most drag raced Shelby" More added all the time.
shlb69

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 05:09:52 PM »

Wouldn't a better way to do it would be to post the part your looking for?

67SHELBYGT500TP

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 03:51:19 AM »

The vendor was definitely not "Pookie". This vendor was from PA, I think? He had a ton of original parts and was right by the curve, just before where all the 67 Shelby's were parked. I thought I saved his number but I didn't. He had lots of valve covers, wheels, oil coolers, sheetmetal and 67 parts. He had a lone 67 GT 500 valve cover, early repop, that I should have bought. I need it now for my engine build. It had the breather slots in the passenger side instead of the original's full circle. I'll keep looking and I appreciate the help here!

67SHELBYGT500TP

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 04:01:36 AM »

saw Steve and his wife having dinner, sorry no photo the body guards kept me away.

Randy S seems to be cleaning out his attic, some nice original stuff, wheels, exhaust parts, grilles, air cleaner units, bumpers in the wrappers, etc.

I found the guy, I think! This looks like his trailer full of parts. Randy S?? I must be losing my mind, that's a long way from "Marty"... Anybody have Randy "S" number or contact?? Thanks!!

KR500

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 05:29:07 AM »

He is on this forum as NO SIZE

Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Concours Judge, SAAC Rep,OH
ed meyer

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 09:42:46 AM »

randy s. is at Hershey swap meet now just talked to him  pm me if u haventgot his #

67SHELBYGT500TP

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 03:42:06 AM »

Thanks Ed! PM sent.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!