The Official SAAC Forum
December 16, 2017, 06:04:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: '66 GT350 side scoop blind mounting rivets  (Read 1306 times)
kram350

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 06:30:07 PM »

I was only speaking of the bottom sheetmetal brackets welded to the floor where  the side panels bolt to.  These had to be removed or deleted for overrides, so I was questioning if these were a delete on all '66 GT350's, even later cars? I have not seen these brackets in any '66's, but then I have not seen many cars with the rear seats out to inspect. 

J_Speegle

www.ConcoursMustang.com

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 07:31:47 PM »

I was only speaking of the bottom sheetmetal brackets welded to the floor where  the side panels bolt to.  These had to be removed or deleted for overrides, so I was questioning if these were a delete on all '66 GT350's, even later cars? I have not seen these brackets in any '66's, but then I have not seen many cars with the rear seats out to inspect.  

We often restrain ourselves from answering allot of structural questions such as this on a public forum since one of the unintended consequences of sharing is it helps with less than angelic intentions in faking or copying real cars  Chug a Lug PM sent

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:40:43 PM by J_Speegle » Logged

Jeff Speegle
Enthusiast, Judge, Detail Collector, ConcoursMustang.com Mentor
kram350

Email
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 05:33:39 PM »

Thanks to all for the info.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!