The Official SAAC Forum
September 24, 2017, 09:20:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1967 Mustang 390 Fastback Project Car For Sale  (Read 362 times)
Fast Fords

« on: September 12, 2017, 06:39:50 PM »

I have a '67 Mustang fastback S code project car for sale. This car has been off the road for many years. Has a 390 in it but I believe it is not the original motor. Has a 9" rear axle.Still has the original door tag with VIN # 7T02S291501 and indicating the color as lime gold, black comfort weave standard interior with fold down rear seat and a C6 automatic transmission. The car know has a clutch in it so may be changed to standard transmission.The car was used for racing and has a roll bar in it. Has American Racing Rims on it and an original console that has been modified for a V gate shifter. The rear quarters have had skins put on them at some point. I believe the doors and fenders may be original. Still has all of the original glass that is all in good condition. The undercarriage will need major repairs including floors and frame pieces needing replacing. This is a big project but would be a great looking car when finished. The car is located in Ontario, Canada about 1 hour from Buffalo. Price is $13,900 USD. If interested in pictures, email gandcmurphy@rogers.com Thanks...Greg.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 07:11:12 AM by Fast Fords » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!