The Official SAAC Forum
September 23, 2017, 05:57:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  

SAAC

SAAC Memberlodge

SAAC Stuff

SAAC Facebook

SAAC Facebook Group

SAAC on Twitter
2009 Annual
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: * Pictures Now Added * from the Bolder Shelby Museum Annual Event and Car Show  (Read 848 times)
acman63
SAAC Concours Chairman

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 08:07:54 AM »

Dave - My son was trying to figure out how one person (Miller) could have ended up with so many important cars.
Hope all is well in VA.

Larry Miller stopped by to see me in the late 70s , he was buying a project 427 Cobra. At the time he was either the parts mgr  or service mgr I cant recall of the local Toyota store in SLC . The owner of the dealership helped him buy the Toyota dealership from him. At the time of his death  he owned 50+  Toyota stores  and many other different brand dealerships.  Imax Theaters.   Utah Jazz  etc etc.  He was a gear head dragster guy and I helped him buy the first Cobra dragonsnake at an auction near me.  He was just an enthusiast that made it huge.  I never saw him wear a tie.  He was just a good guy and when he had the money he asked people like me help him get significant SA  history cars and we helped him do it. His son Greg has kept some of the interest of the cars  but not like his Dad

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!