The Official SAAC Forum
September 21, 2017, 02:10:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #832 ready for paint  (Read 1869 times)
J_Speegle

www.ConcoursMustang.com

WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2017, 07:29:32 PM »

Yes I want to do it as correct as I can, do I just type in Jeff speegle at the top?
 But I'm not painting it the original colour anyways, would it make a big deal to take the extra steps?

Think past threads can be search for based on user name. Be aware allot of prior threads have dead links for the pictures since the PhotoBuc^^ (no free adverising for them) situation changed

The descriptions and hints will still be there and may help. As mentioned its up to you based on what your planned usage and how you want your car. Some owner come up with interesting combinations when they choose to alter how their cars originally came delivered. Sometimes they want all the details except __________ other times is a collection of fresh and new thoughts of their own.

Use my screen name and see what turns up  Chug a Lug

Jeff Speegle
Enthusiast, Judge, Detail Collector, ConcoursMustang.com Mentor
tonys_shelby

Email
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2017, 07:54:50 AM »

I'm in the middle of restoring #706 lime gold parchment interior and changing the color also.  Just don't like that color.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!