The Official SAAC Forum
July 20, 2017, 09:31:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you own 1967 GT 500 VIN # 67400F2A00213  (Read 405 times)
cbrown and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
stephen_becker

Email
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:40:35 AM »

I have B/W copies of front and back of 1967 original-owner New Jersey title and NJ dealers temp certificate that was with the car when new & I would be happy to US mail to you at no charge.

Stephen Becker
Stephen Becker Automotive Group Inc
259 North Price Road
Sugar Hill, Georgia 30518
(770) 614 3300

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 09:49:27 AM by stephen_becker » Logged
69mach351w
SAAC Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:11:21 PM »

When I read NJ, a bell went off in my head about the response I got here on SAAC of the thread started of the 1:8 scale 67 GT500 DeAgostini model sometime back.

Scroll down to reply #26 of this thread on SAAC.
http://saacforum.com/index.php?topic=37788.15.

And I was told that it is believed that the 1:8 scale Shelby was based on this 1:1 Shelby because someone had noticed the NJ window sticker with January expiration date.

Now see the DeAgostini US website of the 67 GT500 with the NJ window sticker with January expiration date.
 http://www.model-space.com/us/build-ford-mustang-shelby.html

I've been building the DeAgostini 67 Shelby model since 11/2016. It would be nice to know in fact that the DeAgostini Shelby is indeed based on the Shelby mentioned in the photo in reply #26. I'd sure like to know who has/had or presently owns the Shelby in question.

I'm still looking for specific color codes on drivetrain pieces like the driveshaft, rear leafs, tranny, etc,.. So that I can replicate those colors to the model car. Nobody seems to know color codes of these items.

« Last Edit: Today at 05:46:47 PM by 69mach351w » Logged

'69 Mach1 MCA Concours Conservator #105
Been in Family since Jan.'70
Coralsnake

www.thecoralsnake.com

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:36:39 PM »

I think the delete sheets might offer some assistance. They list part numbers which could be cross referenced.

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Shelby Researcher, theCoralsnake.com Webmaster and the official Conelec Public Relations Officer.
Bob Gaines

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:57:02 PM »

When I read NJ, a bell went off in my head about the response I got here on SAAC of the thread started of the 1:8 scale 67 GT500 DeAgostini model sometime back.

Scroll down to reply #26 of this thread on SAAC.
http://saacforum.com/index.php?topic=37788.15.

And I was told that it is believed that the 1:8 scale Shelby was based on this 1:1 Shelby because someone had noticed the NJ window sticker with January expiration date.

Now see the DeAgostini US website of the 67 GT500 with the NJ window sticker with January expiration date.
 http://www.model-space.com/us/build-ford-mustang-shelby.html

I've been building the DeAgostini 67 Shelby model since 11/2016. It would be nice to know in fact that the DeAgostini Shelby is indeed based on the Shelby mentioned in the photo in reply #26. I'd sure like to know who has/had or presently owns the Shelby in question.

I'm still looking for specific color codes on drivetrain pieces like the driveshaft, rear leafs, tranny, etc,.. So that I can replicate those colors to the model car. Nobody seems to know color codes of these items.
The best of luck completing a really cool model but maybe some out there know but just don't see why that level of detail is needed on a model car. I think you already figured that out . FYI not too subtle playing the ole shame card to try and get you want.

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Collector, Shelby Concours Judge
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!