The Official SAAC Forum
November 17, 2017, 12:20:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New gt/cs owner checking in  (Read 4748 times)
RJV07
SAAC Member

Email
« on: June 30, 2017, 06:55:01 AM »

I am a new owner of a 2007 Mustang GT/CS  last 6 of Vin # 336698. My main reason I joined SAAC forum is to learn more about this
great mustang is I have owned 29 other Mustangs, Cobras, Roush 380R, and my self & 3 sons have restored 1964 1/2 to 1970 of these
great cars but never had a GT/CS.

So I am looking to chat with owners of these cars, or info of a site that I can go to for this info.

Thanking You in advance 

427heaven

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 07:14:48 AM »

Thanks for stopping by and checking in here. It might get a little quiet on here discussing modern cars. The bulk of discussion here are the vintage dinosaurs of muscle cars. A few guys here have new cars but usually not tooo much conversation. Enjoy that new ride they sure are comfy and quick.

richstang

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 08:41:44 AM »

Tell us a little bit more about your 07 GT/CS. What color combination did you get?
(The '07-'09 are my favorite of the newer generation)
I've thought about getting one as a nice driver.

Doug C

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 09:21:04 AM »

Tell us a little bit more about your 07 GT/CS. What color combination did you get?
(The '07-'09 are my favorite of the newer generation)   I've thought about getting one as a nice driver.

We have a 07 Shelby GT (not 500) and it's a blast.  Especially in CA where we are at 100+ the air works great and all the power that most want.

66 "Red" Shelby Hertz, 2007 Shelby GT and 64 Tiger
richstang

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 10:03:33 AM »

We have a 07 Shelby GT (not 500) and it's a blast.  Especially in CA where we are at 100+ the air works great and all the power that most want.

With the Heat Waves you folks on the left coast have been getting these past several years, A/C is a must have.

Doug C

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 10:21:56 AM »

With the Heat Waves you folks on the left coast have been getting these past several years, A/C is a must have.

Yep, especially since the 66 Shelby and Tiger are without air...

66 "Red" Shelby Hertz, 2007 Shelby GT and 64 Tiger
SAAC Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 10:49:15 AM »

Yep, especially since the 66 Shelby and Tiger are without air...
.         That's easy my 67 gt500 not only doesn't have air it's currently black and I live in the San Gabriel valley...I mean you can put the windows down,but....l Head knock Head knock

Steve McDonald (formally mcdonas)
Drive it, you'll never regret it
SAAC Member

Drive it like you stole it

Email
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 02:12:22 PM »

enjoy the car, drive with no regrets.
Post a couple of pictures of your car
As for no A/C, try being at Bonneville Speed Week in August in a 66 black/gold Hertz Car with black interior. My buddy got so sunburned he sat in the car with a blanket covering the windows to escape the sun. 100+ in the daytime hours

6S1431 owned since 1971, driven cross country 3 times, daily driver until for almost 20 years, has over 200,000 miles on it. Every time I drive it it makes me feel like I'm 21 again
FL SAAC TONY

follow us on www.seflsaac.com

Email
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 02:39:16 PM »

I am a new owner of a 2007 Mustang GT/CS  last 6 of Vin # 336698. My main reason I joined SAAC forum is to learn more about this
great mustang is I have owned 29 other Mustangs, Cobras, Roush 380R, and my self & 3 sons have restored 1964 1/2 to 1970 of these
great cars but never had a GT/CS.

So I am looking to chat with owners of these cars, or info of a site that I can go to for this info.

Thanking You in advance 

hi rv,

some of us on this forum do have own the late model fords and boy arnt they a blast to drive. as far as hooking up with a gt cs site try these:

http://californiaspecial.com/2007-GTCS-features-list.htm

kevin marti offers a book on late model gt cs

http://www.martiauto.com/itemselection.cfm?item=Book-GTCS

http://www.historicaviation.com/Mustang-GT_CS-Recognition-Guide-and-Owners-Manual/productinfo/K710001/

late model gt cs registry

http://www.gtcsregistry.com/

on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/MustangGTCS/

certificate of authenticity from ford

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=1&product_id=6993

hope this leads you towards the right path and thanks for stopping by at our saac site

"Like" our FACEBOOK page at SEFLSAAC Region
RJV07
SAAC Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 09:28:15 AM »

Thanks for welcoming me to the SAAC club! I am learning how to respond to posts and messages but look forward to learning more and keeping touch with everyone.I will post pictures in a little while.

RJV07
SAAC Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 09:41:45 AM »

I have  a G9 color. It has black side stripes that are in bad condition. If I change them to white, will it effect the value,  or take away originality etc? I have many questions but am still learning how to use the forums.

* Blue mustang.jpg (8.09 KB, 800x600 - viewed 50 times.)
richstang

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2017, 09:57:51 AM »

Vista Blue and a convertible...very nice!

I don't think the white stripe color was available in '07. I believe it was added later in either '08 or '09. It's hard to imagine a vinyl stripe color change would have any affect on the value for this of era of Mustang. Besides, it can probably be removed and corrected just like your planning to do to repair/replace it now.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!