The Official SAAC Forum
July 24, 2017, 01:40:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GT350 accessory bracket bolt colors  (Read 193 times)
94Cobra

Email
« on: May 17, 2017, 06:28:13 AM »

Were any of the 3 bolts that hold the 2 alternator brackets to the waterpump painted ford blue?  If so, which ones?  I can't remember if the alternator adjusting bracket is bolted to the waterpump or timing cover and I don't have a photo.  I am trying to get the correct finish on the bolts and am close to bolting these brackets back on.

What color/finish should the 2 bolts attaching the p/s pump bracket to the waterpump be?  Were they blue or ? 

Thanks for any help. 

* 20170516_200609.jpg (55.96 KB, 800x450 - viewed 25 times.)
Bob Gaines

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 06:46:48 AM »

Were any of the 3 bolts that hold the 2 alternator brackets to the waterpump painted ford blue?  If so, which ones?  I can't remember if the alternator adjusting bracket is bolted to the waterpump or timing cover and I don't have a photo.  I am trying to get the correct finish on the bolts and am close to bolting these brackets back on.

What color/finish should the 2 bolts attaching the p/s pump bracket to the waterpump be?  Were they blue or ? 

Thanks for any help. 

The brackets are semilgloss black.The alt adjusting bracket was not a existing bolt and added later. The two on the alt bracket were blue and and the two on the P/S bracket were blue. They were existing bolts sealing the waterpump .FYI since the bolts were removed and reinstalled for the brackets , tool marks in the paint are typical and not unexpected.

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Collector, Shelby Concours Judge
94Cobra

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 08:02:01 AM »

Thanks Bob! 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!