The Official SAAC Forum
November 18, 2017, 08:11:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FGT Nationals in UTAH in August 2017  (Read 1067 times)
stephen_becker

Email
« on: May 15, 2017, 03:05:54 PM »

I am one of the 80 people that have paid for in full for myself and my guest (wife) to attend the rally in Utah in August

I also have reservations at the host hotel which I was told was more impossible to get them tickets to the event itself

My wife just informed me that the week/weekend of the events we will be taking my daughter to FSU and my two younger boys will be going back to school in the week prior as well

While it is not told to me directly by my wife it is most apparent that me going on this trip would cause a tremendous amount of logistics issues for my family and its members so I think it's best if I not go (the FGT is really uncomfortable to sleep in)!

As you know this event sold out in less then 12 hours and there is a tremendously long waiting list

I have two tickets that I paid in full for - one for the main person which would have be me and one for a guest and I have a suite at the host hotel room (and you can either have two queen beds or one king bed) and it's for Wednesday night Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night checking out Sunday morning

Please let me know if you have an interest in purchasing this package from me - The first night of the hotel has been paid for in full so you would be responsible for Thursday night Friday night and Saturday night hotel room costs

I am not on the forum very often so it's better to email me direct if interested

Thank you

Stephen Becker
Stephenbecker@bellsouth.net

harris speedster

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 08:04:19 AM »

Utah John,
My old AKA.
Curious, is John Gogo still in Utah and is he still involved with Shelby's and Vipers?
Boyd Butler?
Regards,
John
going back decades !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the first futuristic Exotic Supercar in the world.
No higher, longer, heavier or wider than a AC Cobra.

http://www.harrisspeedster.com/harris.html
http://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/index.php?topic=11958.0
Doug C

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 12:30:37 PM »

Can someone tell me about this event?  I'd like to share it with my son who lives in Salt Lake city.

Thanks

66 "Red" Shelby Hertz, 2007 Shelby GT and 64 Tiger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!