The Official SAAC Forum
May 23, 2017, 11:51:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May 27th, 2017 Cruisin Southern Maryland Veterans Day car show and cruise  (Read 805 times)
mcdonas
Drive it, you'll never regret it
SAAC Member

Drive it like you stole it

Email
« on: April 11, 2017, 04:49:15 AM »

Want a great way to celebrate Veterans Day and give back a little to those who served? The plan on joining the Cruisin Southern Maryland Veterans Day Druise and Car Show. It benefits Maryland's only home for veterans

Charlotte Hall Veterans Home has been proudly “Serving Those Who Served” since 1985.  The Home is situated on 126 beautiful acres in St. Mary’s County, and offers and a continuum of care from the 168-bed assisted living program to the 286-bed skilled nursing program.  Charlotte Hall Veterans Home also offers memory care in secure units. The Home is Medicare/Medicaid certified, and all veterans receive a per diem subsidy from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs that reduces their cost of care. The Home is inspected annually, as required by the Office of Health Care Quality, MD Dept. of Health & Mental Hygiene, and by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

A nice 100 mile cruise through southern Maryland and it benefits the veterans at the Veterans Home at Charlotte Hall.  It's ends at the Veterans Home and they all love to see the cars, most have great stores about owning cars, great way to spend the day

http://cruisinsomd.com/

* IMG_0831.jpg (144.72 KB, 800x1040 - viewed 15 times.)

6S1431 owned since 1971, driven cross country 3 times, daily driver until for almost 20 years, has over 200,000 miles on it. Every time I drive it it makes me feel like I'm 21 again
mcdonas
Drive it, you'll never regret it
SAAC Member

Drive it like you stole it

Email
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:55:21 AM »

Would like to see some Shelby's on the tour, the vets love the 60's cars as many of them are Vietnam era and either owned one or knew somebody who did. Weather is supposed to be great so bring them out

6S1431 owned since 1971, driven cross country 3 times, daily driver until for almost 20 years, has over 200,000 miles on it. Every time I drive it it makes me feel like I'm 21 again
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!