The Official SAAC Forum
November 21, 2017, 08:49:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heart Of Carolina Mustang Club 24Th Annual Car Show Saturday May 20, 2017  (Read 460 times)
MyShelbyDream

Email
« on: April 04, 2017, 09:11:36 AM »

I was at our local Cars and Coffee recently and a representative of the 'Heart of Carolina Mustang club' asked if the SAAC Carolina group could possible make a showing of cars at their annual event.  It is occurring on Saturday, May 24, 2017 at the Cary Towne Center Mall, Cary, NC from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.

Trophies to the top 25, Best Mustang, Ford, GM, Mopar, Classic, Import, Best of Show & Club Participation (we could shoot for that one).

$25 entry fee, bring 5 cans of food, get $5 discount.  Proceeds to go to Food bank of NC.

Anyone in the club interested in showing these Mustang guys what Shelbys actual look like?  idea

Brian Glover
SAAC North Carolina's Representative

ggone1128

got this one in 78, not a day closer to paint

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 03:04:28 PM »

My brother and I went to the Keith Crane awards in Jan 11, where "The man" received a life time achievement award.  At the dinner, Mark Fields was telling a story about the difference between a Mustang and a Shelby.  Mark came home after work one day and his young son was playing with Matchbox cars.  Mark said to his son oh you have a Mustang.  His son said "no Dad, It's a Shelby.

MyShelbyDream

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 05:06:18 PM »

Nice.

Brian Glover
SAAC North Carolina's Representative

caspian65

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 06:39:13 PM »

Cary Wheels on Academy is the same day... that's a cool show also.

I used to be a member of HCMC, lots of great folks.  The guy I bought my '68 Shelby from used to be the President of HCMC back in the late 90's.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!