The Official SAAC Forum
March 24, 2017, 03:07:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Shelby GT 350 raffle  (Read 282 times)
Bill.
Global Moderator

« on: March 04, 2017, 08:57:37 AM »

Just in to SAAC HQ:

I am a life-long resident of Marshall,IL.  Marshall built its first community swimming pool in 1957 when I was 11 years old.  It has served until this day, but its life cannot be extended any longer.  There is a community effort to replace the old pool.  The Marshall Community Pool Fund has been established to help raise funds for this project.  Mr. Gerald Forsythe, a very successful former Marshall boy, has donated a brand new 2016 Shelby GT 350 Mustang to the Fund to be raffled off with 100% of the proceeds going to the pool effort.  There are 1500 tickets available at $100 each.  The drawing is to be held at the end of April 2017.  Was just wondering if any SAAC members would have an interest in a ticket.  About half the tickets are already sold.  Thanks for your time.
Jerry Tarble

http://www.marshallpool.com/win-a-car/

Shame there is not a way to purchase tickets online, I suspect all would be sold by now.

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
Bill.
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 04:06:32 AM »

Mod Note: Jerry is past owner of CSX2445  Chug a Lug

Further information for those that want to purchase tickets:

"I will pass the information on to my sister-in-law, Sara Tarble, who is the chair of the Marshall Community Pool Fund.  I am just selling tickets and am trying to get her hooked up with SAAC because I was familiar with the organization from being a past member.  That said, I am one of the ticket sellers for the MCPF and have them available by mail.  I will forward a photo of the front and back of a ticket to you in a separate email.  If you or anyone you know would like a ticket until, and if
, Sara gets internet sales going, just send me a check for $100 per ticket along with the information requested on the ticket.  I will submit a stub for the raffle with your info and send you the top half of the ticket as a receipt."

My USPS address is

Marshall Community Pool Fund,
c/o Jerry Tarble, 20 Lakeview Drive,
Marshall, IL 62441. 

Checks should be payable to Marshall Community Pool Fund.
JT

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!