The Official SAAC Forum
August 23, 2017, 07:53:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Shelby GT 350 raffle  (Read 813 times)
Bill.
Global Moderator

« on: March 04, 2017, 08:57:37 AM »

Just in to SAAC HQ:

I am a life-long resident of Marshall,IL.  Marshall built its first community swimming pool in 1957 when I was 11 years old.  It has served until this day, but its life cannot be extended any longer.  There is a community effort to replace the old pool.  The Marshall Community Pool Fund has been established to help raise funds for this project.  Mr. Gerald Forsythe, a very successful former Marshall boy, has donated a brand new 2016 Shelby GT 350 Mustang to the Fund to be raffled off with 100% of the proceeds going to the pool effort.  There are 1500 tickets available at $100 each.  The drawing is to be held at the end of April 2017.  Was just wondering if any SAAC members would have an interest in a ticket.  About half the tickets are already sold.  Thanks for your time.
Jerry Tarble

http://www.marshallpool.com/win-a-car/

Shame there is not a way to purchase tickets online, I suspect all would be sold by now.

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
Items in black are the personal opinion of this users account
Items highlighted in Red are Moderator duty related and do not reflect the personal opinion of this users account.
Bill.
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 04:06:32 AM »

Mod Note: Jerry is past owner of CSX2445  Chug a Lug

Further information for those that want to purchase tickets:

"I will pass the information on to my sister-in-law, Sara Tarble, who is the chair of the Marshall Community Pool Fund.  I am just selling tickets and am trying to get her hooked up with SAAC because I was familiar with the organization from being a past member.  That said, I am one of the ticket sellers for the MCPF and have them available by mail.  I will forward a photo of the front and back of a ticket to you in a separate email.  If you or anyone you know would like a ticket until, and if
, Sara gets internet sales going, just send me a check for $100 per ticket along with the information requested on the ticket.  I will submit a stub for the raffle with your info and send you the top half of the ticket as a receipt."

My USPS address is

Marshall Community Pool Fund,
c/o Jerry Tarble, 20 Lakeview Drive,
Marshall, IL 62441. 

Checks should be payable to Marshall Community Pool Fund.
JT

Items highlighted in Red are Moderator duty related and do not reflect the personal opinion of this users account.
Bill.
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 03:29:35 AM »

Now updated with web site: 
Share the thread/post with your other forums/groups Chug a Lug

Subject: Fundraiser raffling off a Mustang Shelby GT 350. 

We are located in Marshall, Illinois.  Our website is
www.marshallpool.com.  We now have the capability of selling tickets for this raffle online.  Tickets are $100 and only 1500 tickets will be sold.  Our deadline was April 29, 2017, however, we reserved the right to extend the deadline if all 1500 tickets had not been sold.  We still have several hundred tickets to sell.  Would you please pass this information along to your SAAC members?  Wed love to give them an opportunity to win an awesome mustang and in return, help us build a community pool. 

csheff

Email
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 04:58:12 AM »

Thanks, Bill  got mine

rzboss302

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 09:21:49 AM »

Hello Bill,

is it also possible to buy a ticket if you lives in Europe?

Thanks, Richard

Bill.
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 09:31:17 AM »

Hello Bill,

is it also possible to buy a ticket if you lives in Europe?

Thanks, Richard

I have nothing to do with the auction, just reposting what was sent to me. Go to the website and ask the organizers

shlb69

Email
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 07:30:15 PM »

I bought mine.

Bill.
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 03:30:40 AM »

Feel free to pass this along to any other groups that you feel may be interested in supporting this group by purchasing one of the last 150 tickets available:

Thanks to you, I have received several orders for the mustang raffle tickets.  We didnt sell all 1500 tickets in time for the April 29th drawing.  We still have about 150 tickets left to sell.  Weve extended the deadline until all tickets have been sold.  A date will be set and announced when we get closer to having the majority of the 150 tickets sold.  Well update our website marshallpool.com and our Facebook page Marshall Community Pool Fund as we countdown.  Weve had quite a few comments from people seeing our fundraiser through your organization- Id like to let those who have purchased tickets and those who would still like to purchase tickets- what the status is of our fundraiser.  Would you mind posting this information?  If that is possible, thanks so much and thanks for sending supporters to our website!

Thank you for your help,

Sara Tarble, Chairman
Marshall Community Pool Fund

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!