The Official SAAC Forum
November 21, 2017, 08:45:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For our Raleigh area members: Saturday, April 8 car show, Durham, NC  (Read 624 times)
MyShelbyDream

Email
« on: March 03, 2017, 05:22:20 AM »

Here is a show for the local Raleigh crowd:  Who would like to show the bow ties what blue oval performance really looks like?  Open to all car makes, but hosted by the local Corvette club (actually a pretty nice group of guys), this show takes place at the Streets at Southpoint Mall in Durham.  It evens raises money for Habitat for Humanity, a great charity.  I plan on being there with or without you, so pull off those car covers and check the oil and meet me there.  Grin

Cars for Habitat at the Streets at Southpoint, Durham NC

Streets at Southpoint, Durham NC I-40 Exit 278

RTP Corvettes in partnership with Hendrick Chevrolet at Southpoint in Durham invites you and your club to an open car show (all car makes and models, trucks, and motorcycles) at the Southpoint Mall at 6910 Fayetteville Rd. in Durham, NC on April 8, 2017 to benefit Habitat for Humanity of Durham. Registration 9 AM 11 AM || Awards Presentation: 1 PM

We welcome all makes and models cars, trucks, and motorcycles and will feature a Corvette Corral. $100 award to the club with most participants. $150 for Best of Show, and $100 for Best Corvette. 35+ trophies will be awarded.

We will have DJ, Hendrick race car, 50/50 drawing and activities for children.

For more information and to pre-register, visit us at rtp-corvettes.com

Brian Glover
SAAC North Carolina's Representative

KR-3562
SAAC Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 06:00:39 AM »

I'd love to come but looks like I'm headed out of town instead.
Enjoy

MyShelbyDream

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 05:26:55 AM »

Just a bump about this event in Durham.  Does anyone besides me plan to show up?  I can almost guarantee we will be the only Shelbys there.

Brian Glover
SAAC North Carolina's Representative

caspian65

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 06:52:56 AM »

Have work stuff that day, can't make it.

My '68 is in a million pieces though!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!