The Official SAAC Forum
August 22, 2017, 09:46:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Representative for South Carolina Region  (Read 1172 times)
MyShelbyDream

Email
« on: February 16, 2017, 07:00:46 PM »

After our get together last weekend, it has become apparent to me that the Carolina's region is quite vast. It is very hard to keep everyone happy with respect to picking locations for future outings. After much thought and guidance from SAAC HQ, I have asked Dennis Dietz to become the SAAC Carolina's Representative for the South Carolina region, while I will continue to handle the North Carolina region.   We will still be keeping the two areas together in one complete group, but this gives us more opportunities for local events and get togethers during the year.  Denny has a true love for Shelby automobiles and all things Ford.  He is on the forum with the handle '6S1568', and I have no doubt that he will be an asset to this club.

His contact info is as follows:

Dennis (Denny) Dietz
email: dwdietz1@gmail.com
Phone 864-543-2196

My info again:

Brian Glover
email: Bubbletime1@gmail.com
Phone 919-265-4081

Please introduce yourself to Denny if you haven't already.  Soon, we will be announcing plans for our next joint outing, as well as local events in each state.   Chug a Lug

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Glover
SAAC North Carolina's Representative

Bill.
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 07:08:52 PM »

Congratulations Denny  Chug a Lug

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
Items in black are the personal opinion of this users account
Items highlighted in Red are Moderator duty related and do not reflect the personal opinion of this users account.
chad

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 07:25:17 PM »

Hey Denny,  My name is Chad Odom and I live in Greenville, SC. Where do you live?  Look forward to meeting you soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!