The Official SAAC Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:19:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Registry Question  (Read 3053 times)
66 GT350 1733

1733 recently restored

Email
« on: December 04, 2007, 08:54:01 PM »

Rick,

Can I assume that both volumes of the registry are still proceeding full steam ahead?  When I got the letter from SAAC I wondered if this issue shelves these projects.

~Bryan

Just happy to be here!  Grin
Rick Kopec
SAAC Director

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 12:14:31 AM »

Rick,

Can I assume that both volumes of the registry are still proceeding full steam ahead?  When I got the letter from SAAC I wondered if this issue shelves these projects.

~Bryan

Bryan: Yes. Well, sort of. The first volume (Cobras & GT40s) is on track although it's completion may be a few months later then predicted. Look for it in the spring/summer of 2008. Once that book is completed we start working on Vol;. 2 Shelby Mustangs. We can't do them simultaneously. And don't ask about the completion date of THAT one., It's impossible to tell at this point. Likely sometime in 2009.

Rick

The people in the cheap seats always boo the loudest.
svt2205

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 03:52:06 AM »

Good to hear...

Do you need any volunteer's? I'd be happy to get involved if it helps. At the very least, I'm hoping to help out with boxing and labeling for shipping again.

Henry

Henry
1993 SVT Cobra #2205
SAAC Member since 92 (or something like that)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!