The Official SAAC Forum
December 11, 2017, 12:48:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to get info on an all org 67 shelby gt 500 fastback  (Read 2670 times)
Ahall72509

Email
« on: July 05, 2016, 10:09:02 PM »

My dad has had this 67 shelby gt 500 since 1968. My grandpa owned a car lot and he bought the car for me dad. My dad passed away last year and left me to sell his car and split the money with my brother ( i'm more responsible haha.) So here is my question I know NOTHING about this car. I know it's got a 428 I know it runs well and I know it has all numbers matching and has never been touched as far as paint. Has no rust on any of the body and has original owners manual. I also know it goes fast haha I remember my dad racing guys with me in the car when we'd go cruise. It has been taken care of extremely well. I already contacted SAAC and got the record number which the car was registered in my parents name who both passed on. and hasn't been updated since 2004. Is there any other ways of getting info? Any and all advice is welcome!!!
Thanks!!

SAAC Member

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 10:27:23 PM »

A Good place to start would be the last 4 digits of the VIN # on the aluminum tag mounted on the inner fender on the driver's side.

Rodney T
SAAC Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 02:43:14 PM »

The information the registrars have is/was sent to them by the owner(s).  It is not like there are spys running around logging data.  So, you'll need to contact the SAAC registrar for the year in question.  And, maybe, if you have any more to add, type it up and send it in. 
  I always add this:  no law about telling the registrar who you sell the car to.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!