Author Topic: 1965 to 1970 Carroll Shelby Signed/ Autographed Glove Box Doors  (Read 1435 times)

rockstar

• View Profile
1965 to 1970 Carroll Shelby Signed/ Autographed Glove Box Doors
« on: November 09, 2018, 07:08:27 AM »
  For the Guy that has everything! On Ebay right now I have a number of items signed by Carroll Shelby.
Hey Guys/ Girls, Rich from The Mustang Ranch here in Golden, Colorado. For 14 years I had the pleasure and honor of having drinks and dinner with Carroll Shelby. Starting in the early years The Shelby American Collection in Boulder Colorado, each December Carroll would come for the Holiday party. There was a point in time when I was able to have a drink or two aw well as eat a meal next to him and carry on a conversation. There were so many things to ask him and just listen to all of his stories. As the years ran on and word got out of this event each year so would the fans increase. Each year I would bring a satchel of glove boxes/ dash plates from 1965-70 Mustangs. Not only would Carroll sign them but other big names  like Dan Gurney, Bob Bondurant, Phil Hill, Dan Gurber, Phil Remington and the list goes on. Each year was a treat with new guest speakers and stories. Well the event goes on today but it was turned into a summer party. This allows all of us to bring are cars and have a spectacular out side event. We all miss Carroll and others deeply and now it is my turn to cut these pieces of American History loose. Along with this signed item will come a signed and notarized Document of Authenticity  by me. Know who you might be doing business with and look up "Rich Barnes The Mustang Ranch in Golden, Colorado" on the internet. There is at least two pages of my travels and adventures of being a hired Shelby Inspector. I will be more than happy to box and ship this item insured any where in the US for $80. I am sorry there are no returns on this item. Be sure to check out the other items I have for sale here on ebay. Please look ant all of the pictures and if you have any questions please get with me.

Best regards Rich at The Mustang Ranch 303-931-5412 $1,550- $2,550