News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

WTB: Restored Vent Windows for 1967

Started by BGlover67, September 30, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

Just a question, is there a vendor that has restored vent window frames for Mustangs/Shelby's?

Thanks!
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Sfm6sxxx

I assume you are talking about pot metal frame.  The last couple of sets my friend sent to Paul's Classic chrome in Ohio cost $350 per side for ones that were very nice to start with.  The more work, the higher the cost.  The only caveat is that I would specify that they need to be careful not to eliminate the triangular detail in the exterior bottom front.  I have seen ones where the crisp edges have been rounded. 

6S1114

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Sfm6sxxx on September 30, 2018, 07:41:39 PM
I assume you are talking about pot metal frame.  The last couple of sets my friend sent to Paul's Classic chrome in Ohio cost $350 per side for ones that were very nice to start with.  The more work, the higher the cost.  The only caveat is that I would specify that they need to be careful not to eliminate the triangular detail in the exterior bottom front.  I have seen ones where the crisp edges have been rounded.
+1
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby