The Official SAAC Forum
November 24, 2017, 09:27:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big THANKS  (Read 1176 times)
brGT350

Email
« on: May 17, 2015, 06:31:33 PM »

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all those people who showed up and stayed at The Spring Fling at Brown County this year! It was a wet one Saturday and lots of people and cars showed up. I drove from North side of Indy through rain showers the whole way not knowing if anyone would be there. I felt bad for the people who could not put there tops down. I felt even worse for those who could not put there top up or put their car in a trailer. There was one Cobra owner who had no top for his car but had it there anyway and stayed when others were leaving. I couldn't blame them as I would have done the same. Thanks to ALL who was there showing or spectating, the show was still a success in my book. I have been caught in rain showers with my convertible and I REALY feel for you guys/gals. Thanks for making it REAL. HeadSpin Cool one Party on 

jguyer

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 07:13:10 AM »

Talk's cheap, let's see some pictures.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!