News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

5C Dated HiPo Air Cleaner Base!

Started by s2ms, August 06, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s2ms

No, not really...

Got all excited this might be the first example I've seen of a 1965 HiPo base that was not dated 5A. But....then I noticed who the seller is.  ::)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332749158977
Dave - 6S1757

kingchief

SERIOUSLY proud of a rust bucket!!!

Steve
SFM 6S406

Greg

Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

Bob Gaines

Also take note of the typically incorrect/misleading  (for Marty anyway) description of the lid . That is a open emission base (no nipple) . All 65 /66 GT350 used a closed emission base (one with the large nipple).
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

acman63

Quote from: Bob Gaines on August 06, 2018, 01:55:42 PM
Also take note of the typically incorrect/misleading  (for Marty anyway) description of the lid . That is a open emission base (no nipple) . All 65 /66 GT350 used a closed emission base (one with the large nipple).

The POOKIE MONSTER will no doubt change the description when he rips off the next person
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

acman63

and here he is in case everyone has forgotten
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

GT350Lad

6S373
6S1276

69mach351w

I told this on the old forum....

At the NEGMC 42nd annual Mustang/Shelby Meet in Maggie Valley NC, me and a few of my buds went over to his vending spot.  I'm by no means a Shelby parts expert, but I do know a little and my buddies do as well.

We were looking at some of his parts, few of the boys ask about his parts and prices.  I felt like I was going to throw-up right there.

What a freaking idiot.  Just him talking you can tell he's full of $hit ::)