News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

salvage / burned/ stolen /66 cars thread

Started by gt350shelb, December 10, 2023, 11:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

this one takes a wild turn   Chassis: SFM6S1806

one of the early owners

and  a car i spotted  on frame machine locally  sitting out side  note the 1/4 window/ brake duct and side stripes . and decal on 1/4 window

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

427hunter

That car will return, hopefully when it's done it's retired from track use.
"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means"

Inigo Montoya

"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid"

Jackie Brown

2000 hours of my life stolen by 602 over three years

Gary

It was such a cool car. I actually bid on this car when it was on BaT back in 2018 when a friend was selling it for the estate of the owner who was killed at a race in Canada with another one of his race cars. I got off before $145K and it sold. It came with all the original fenders, doors, hood and truck that were taken off when it was built into a B Production race car. Also the original engine and trans came with the car. Wonder if the owner that crashed it has all those parts.........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of3sTWzMLFY&list=PLwsdx3HPYzwCm0jaoCInsxZWWz3dEXEmk&index=67&t=9s

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

GAdams

Here's one I am just starting to loose interest in. Someday has never come for this one. It's been mine for over 15 years now and it's a bit embarrassing that I have not finished it. Stolen and recovered years ago and Frankensteined a bit to get it back on the road. By the time I got it it was apart again. I've been able to finish the engine, paint and more than a few other things but not much has been done in the last few years. 6S1773 btw

FL SAAC

Quote from: GAdams on February 06, 2024, 10:15:29 AM
Here's one I am just starting to loose interest in. Someday has never come for this one. It's been mine for over 15 years now and it's a bit embarrassing that I have not finished it. Stolen and recovered years ago and Frankensteined a bit to get it back on the road. By the time I got it it was apart again. I've been able to finish the engine, paint and more than a few other things but not much has been done in the last few years. 6S1773 btw

As also a owner of the 6S Crew nice ride !

Your best friends are Ebay, Bring A Trailer, Craigslist to name a few

Good luck on your sale

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Forgot to mention even here in the For Sale section

I have all UNGOLD cars

deathsled

Quote from: GAdams on February 06, 2024, 10:15:29 AM
Keep going on it. You can do it!  Keep the car!
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

gt350shelb

Quote from: capecodmustang.com on February 06, 2024, 11:50:08 AM

looks like blue cars have a hard life / we had a Lamborghini muira  that looked like the crushed car . a silo had fallen on it in a tornado .

6s1640

Is there a 1965 "Salvage/Burned/Stolen" thread?  IIRC, the drivers door ended up on a 66 GT350, 6S1570.

Cory