Author Topic: Technical section T/A details  (Read 14718 times)

gt350shelb

• View Profile
Re: Technical section T/A details
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2023, 07:03:34 PM »
I have a set of pistons ...... :o
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2023, 09:55:18 AM »
will need to dig out parts and get photos also have idler arm pivot . and bunch of blue prints and patterns. 
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 19, 2023, 08:05:39 PM »

gt350shelb

• View Profile

propayne

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2024, 09:19:00 AM »
An ad I scanned from my copy of the Thursday, January 14, 1971 edition of the Southern MotoRacing newspaper.

- Phillip

President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

Wedgeman

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2024, 09:51:06 AM »
I bought some 427 parts from Tom in the mid 70s,,,,,Super Nice Guy.... ;D

98SVT - was 06GT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2024, 02:23:24 PM »
For what it's worth, I'll post all of the Bud Moore TA Cougar engine pictures that I have mined thru the years.

Here is Dan, Bud, Parnelli and Fran Hernandez at Bud Moore Engineering getting ready for the 1967 Trans-Am season.

- Phillip

Those guys are laughing about the big checks they're getting from Ford and Gurney's thinking how am I going to make this thing win.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2024, 02:52:58 PM »
For what it's worth, I'll post all of the Bud Moore TA Cougar engine pictures that I have mined thru the years.

Here is Dan, Bud, Parnelli and Fran Hernandez at Bud Moore Engineering getting ready for the 1967 Trans-Am season.

- Phillip

Those guys are laughing about the big checks they're getting from Ford and Gurney's thinking how am I going to make this thing win.
That must be a very early production car. The battery hold down J bolts are silver zinc. It wasn't long after production started that they changed the finish to zinc phosphate.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

TA Coupe

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2024, 03:24:39 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Gurney is wondering how he's going to win when the car doesn't have the good TA intake manifold

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

propayne

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2024, 04:47:02 PM »
From the November 1967 issue of Sports Car Graphic.

- Phillip

President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America