The Official SAAC Forum
December 11, 2017, 12:52:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted Post  (Read 35222 times)
dude234

Email
« on: August 19, 2013, 06:56:32 AM »

I joined this forum recently and posted a message about a Cobra that I saw at an all Ford show at Ford World Headquarters.  The message was about an owners claim of a COB series Cobra with a factory fiberglass body.  My post had a couple of responses and then one response by a moderator accusing me of being a "troll" and threatened to delete my ID.  

Now I find the orginal posting deleted.  Because the posting was deleted, I do not know the moderator's name.  SAAC needs better vetting of the moderators.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 06:58:46 AM by dude234 » Logged
Bill.
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 10:05:52 AM »

I joined this forum recently and posted a message about a Cobra that I saw at an all Ford show at Ford World Headquarters.  The message was about an owners claim of a COB series Cobra with a factory fiberglass body.  My post had a couple of responses and then one response by a moderator accusing me of being a "troll" and threatened to delete my ID.  

Now I find the orginal posting deleted.  Because the posting was deleted, I do not know the moderator's name.  SAAC needs better vetting of the moderators.

I was the moderator that questioned your motives for posting the original thread. I shall send you a PM to explain why.

Bill S.

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
Items in black are the personal opinion of this users account
Items highlighted in Red are Moderator duty related and do not reflect the personal opinion of this users account.
TLea
Evil twin

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 10:14:17 AM »

Just curious (maybe Bill can answer), you posted originally and now another but your count says 1 post. When a post is deleted does the count reduce by 1?

RIP OTIS  2015
Computerworks
Administrator

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 12:47:17 PM »

When a post is deleted does the count reduce by 1?

Yes

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!