News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Cavvas print of o 289 Cobra Comp-Agaipou and Rem as mechnics, 20" x 30" in IE ar

Started by HistoryBuff, September 02, 2023, 01:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HistoryBuff

This is a 20" x 30" canvas giclee print of an oiginal painting of Phil Remington and Charlie Agaipou working on a Comp 289 (or 260)being driven by Bondurant. You can't see bondie's face but you can recognize the mechanics (Charlie's wife bought a jacket from the artist with this same image). Cash only. Will deliver greater  Los angeles area. write malibucarart@gmail.com

TA Coupe

If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

HistoryBuff

Sorry. $1K. that includes vintage leather jacket with same image thrown in. Mecum sold same size work by same artist, for over $1400 at Mecum Monterey  in 2022. Here's a jacket pic  tho not Shelby car

Bob Gaines

Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

HistoryBuff

Thats the rub--which jacket? I've got ten leather jackets. so easier for a print customer to measure their own jacket

-from where the sleeve connects to the jacket down to where your cuffs end on your present jacket
-around the circumference with tape measure to where the two sides meet in at the waist

I don't start on the jacket until the print is done and paid for, then I send pictures of all the jackets I have available to see what shade you prefer, from dark brown to caramel; my own is dark brown, some sort of tribute to a rock and roll band jacket with my Bizzarrini painting added.

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert