News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

WTB: Circa 1980s Cobra Belt Buckle (see picture)

Started by Dan Case, May 19, 2023, 11:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Case

Wanted To Buy: Circa mid 1980s brass Cobra belt buckle with place for chassis number. My memory is a little fuzzy on the brand name but I think a company named Babric Enterprises sold more than one design of "COBRA" belt buckles in the mid to late 1980s.  I am seeking one in the style shown below with a blank raised boss where a chassis number may be stamped.

Thanks for looking.
Dan Case
1964 Cobra owner since 1983, Cobra crazy since I saw my first one in the mid 1960s in Huntsville, AL.

Cobra Ned

Babric Enterprises was run by Rick and Barbara Bawden of Hayward, CA. It is my belief that both are no longer with us, however their son Rick lived in Los Gatos last we knew. Possibly someone out there knows him and can help with further information.

Grumpy

I bought one back then. Only thing is is that I have to find it.

Dan Case

Dan Case
1964 Cobra owner since 1983, Cobra crazy since I saw my first one in the mid 1960s in Huntsville, AL.

sfm5

I have one very similar but for a '65 GT350, with the vin engraved in the space. I received it from the original owner of my car (along with several other items pertaining to his 20 years of ownership of the car) after I contacted him to let him know I had his car.
65 GT350