Author Topic: NOS Assemblyline Type Oval Air Filter For 67 GT500 or 68 GT350/500  (Read 440 times)

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
NOS assemblyline type air filter correct for 67 GT500 or 68 GT350/500 . This has the early style Manilla colored filter paper ,black rubber, proper inside and outside wire style mesh and 1 3/4 tall height .The repros look dramatically different in practically all aspects and are consequently easy to pick out. This is definitely over kill for originality for many but if you want the most correct looking filter when you open your hood here it is . Many will run a cheapo repro air filter and replace it for show.  I have seen these sell for upwards of 900.00 plus each on ebay and private sales. 375.00 plus  shipping and insurance. I also have a clean but used identical filter suitable for a survivor car because it is not show quality any more for 100.00.  Paypal friends and family only to US address please. Click on my name and PM me for details . Thank you for looking.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 12:09:52 AM by Bob Gaines »
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby