The Official SAAC Forum
June 28, 2017, 12:19:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monthly Meeting this Sunday (11/18)  (Read 1141 times)
RedSVO

Email
« on: November 12, 2012, 02:50:20 PM »

Our monthly club meeting is this Sunday Nov. 18th at Denny's Restaurant in Wilsonville. See the club website for directions at www.saacnw.org/membership.htm.

We'll be discussing, among other club business, nominations for Club Officers.

Hope to see you there!

shelbyclack

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 11:15:47 PM »

Looking forward to seeing everybody at the meeting and hearing the latest.  At last months meeting,  Brian Bogdon had some cool shots of his summer racing his FR500. 

The chump team I'm part of, competed at the Halloween Chump endurance race at PIR, back the last weekend of October. Had a bit of good weather (drier track) sunday morning, but saturday was pretty wet, and sunday afternoon it got really wet. Driving was keep pretty conservative, with the lack of traction. It still was more fun than we expected.  Brought the car home with no new dents, which we thought was something positive, in spite of the fact that each of us had taken a turn getting sideways in the rain.  PIR is still fun, even at reduced speed !

The new Shelby doesn't like slowly pulling up my driveway with wet leaves!  Time to blow the leaves off again!! third time in the last 2 weeks.  Lucky for us all the leaves will be gone before our Christmas party date arrives.

See you all sunday at Denny's
Ray

1968 GT350  #225 - my dream car and its purple...our "purple dream"
2008 Shelby GT convert #1771:( sent to heaven by a drunk driver Sad
2010 Shelby GT500 blue w/grey stripes
1967 orange fastback BB, 4spd
1994 GT teal
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!