The Official SAAC Forum
October 17, 2017, 06:04:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Website update 11/1/2012  (Read 1287 times)
RedSVO

Email
« on: November 01, 2012, 07:35:25 PM »

All Newsletters Online!

Thanks to the Newsletter Editor (Lynette Spohn) and Brent SooHoo, we now have downloadable copies of every newsletter goin' back to 2000. Right here, online! Hopefully we'll soon have the November newsletter online and a more timely posting of them going forward.

I've finished working on changing the format of the page so that all of them are available on one page (going back to 2004), rather than multiple pages. Basically, no more picture of the first page, just a clickable link. I'm redoing the 2000-2003 pages to get those all onto one page, preserving the format we had then.

The new format will allow me to keep the page up-to-date easier and the page will load much faster than before. And you won't have to click on multiple links to get to each year's newsletters. I think this will owrk out better in the long run.

Send me a message if you have any thoughts.

More Awesome Photos coming soon to the Picture page!

Again, thanks to the newsletter editor, I now have about 500 more photos to post! Still working on that. Check back soon for more info! (prolly sometime in Jan 2013).

Guest Book Closed as of April 2012...

The folks that hosted our club's guestbook decided to shut down service as of April of 2012. Wish I would have known so I could have saved all the data... I'll look into alternatives including hosting our own here on Yahoo, but don't hold your breath. If you feel the need for a Guest Book, shoot me an email or start a Guest Book Campaign!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!