The Official SAAC Forum
November 17, 2017, 11:37:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FLORIDA SAAC REGION Shirts Debut  (Read 4845 times)
FL SAAC TONY

follow us on www.seflsaac.com

Email
« on: September 18, 2012, 05:17:02 AM »

good morning all

I received a few inquiries about our shirts :

Cotton vs Dri Fit, our shirts are white and made of a Dri-FIT material . These garments in particular are created to be cool, breathable, and wick moisture away from the body.

On the front we will have the red white and blue SAAC logo. On the rear we will have the blue oval with the great State of Florida in yellow, with the SAAC logo on the center.

They will have collars and buttons.

These shirts will be Mens and womens, yes their is a distinction. Mens buttons versus womens buttons are reversed. Womens shirts are more tapered. Womens shirts the sleeves are shorter.

So this will not be a one size fits all, gentlemen please share with your significant other.

The options we had we had :

1) embroider the logos and I was told by ALL the shops I visited personally that the dri fit material was to thin for this. Especially in the back portion with our SE FL logo coming close to being one foot long. Another concern was that with the embroidery it would also need additional material to support it on the dri fit, possibly making our shirts very uncomfortable to wear and hot defeating the purpose of the dri fit

2) a silk screen type process that actually impregnates / adheres the ink in such a manner that it becomes part of the material its self. Like a soccer jersey, very durable.

3) these shirts are to be cold wash and should be hung dry, once dry they need no ironing and will not be wrinkled unlike cotton shirts that need constant attention

One of the many great suggestions that we recently received is that in the future as a fund raiser, we should consider making something similar so we can have them made in cotton at a very economical price and sell to the public. Again these will be some what similar but not alike,

I hope this information helps you.

Thanks you for the additional ten shirts ordered on yesterday, I will call these in today.

One last unrelated note on a 1969 GT500 the bolts that attach to the hinges / body of the car do the bolts go natural or are painted the same body color as the car?

be well

Thanks

Tony

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 04:40:31 PM by FL SAAC TONY » Logged

"Like" our FACEBOOK page at SEFLSAAC Region
Wedgeman

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 08:12:05 AM »

WASAAC shirts are one size fits all...stretch to fit..... ( right scoops.. Grin )...however , they do come with a bottle of...GREY POUPON ..... Roll Eyes

* wasaaclogo_big.jpg (82.29 KB, 800x927 - viewed 95 times.)
FL SAAC TONY

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 07:05:43 AM »

good morning

I have all our South East Florida SAAC shirts in my possesion, they are excellent !!!

The grand total for each shirt was a cost of $25

This did not include my time, my gas, going or calling each vendor, negotiating the best price possible. Once I had the best prices, I visited the select group of vendors. Some of these vendors are used by other local car clubs and by a few municipalities that I deal with. Once on site, I interviewed them, assured the quality of the materials used and also the quality of the work by sampling orders that had been placed and completed on site.

Once the shirts came to our home, the sorting and putting of each individual order in a LARGE glad bag with your name, wife's and children names on each individuals bag was done.

At the time of distribution everyone who ordered, will get a bag, with their name and amount of shirts they ordered. All have been checked and all are nice, clean with no defects.

The actual total cost of this shirt to you will be $25, this is a high quality collar type golf Dri Fit Shirt. I also made it a point to order mens and womens sizes as they are made distinctly different patterns. So this is not a $3 cotton shirt , one sizes fits all.

I will send you a separate email with your shirt total and amount needed preferably in check form. If you do not want to write a check, then cash will be accepted.

The decals will be ready for our October 6, 2012 event, the cost for each decal will be $2 each

If you want the shirt before our event please contact me to make arrangements for pick up.

thank you

Tony

« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 11:34:19 AM by judgeas » Logged

Wedgeman

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 08:30:23 AM »

How about a pic of the Logo......................?............. Camera

kobrakid

SE FL SAAC Region

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 09:37:01 AM »

Just got mine, and I'll tell you what: all the recent forum hype re: the rules, the shirts, etc. aside, these really are nice shirts.

I'm heading over to next weekend's event at Mother of Our Redeemer. You'll see me wearing mine then.

Sum Non Timet Tu
FL SAAC TONY

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 01:33:37 PM »

Hello everyone,

if you still have not picked up your S E FL SAAC shirt, please see me on October 6, 2012 at the designated meeting place or at the Mother of the Redeemer Church / Car Show. Please have a check in the amount of $25 for every shirt you ordered. In this manner you will have a receipt of payment for your shirts at a later date. I also will have the decals with our logo at $2 each on that day.
thank you
Tony

« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 06:04:48 AM by judgeas » Logged

Wedgeman

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 02:35:56 PM »

Let's see a pic of the shirt & decal..............eh?....... Grin

Bill Collins

5006 - Again being abused, just like in the 1970's

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 06:26:24 PM »

... Please have a check in the amount of $20 for every shirt you ordered....

Does this mean if I ordered 6 shirts that I must have six checks, each in the amount of $20 to pay for them?  HeadSpin

Owner of 5S006 since 1971, CSX2188 1979-2016, 401365 since 2006
FL SAAC TONY

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 05:34:48 AM »

good morning Bill

that is hilarious ... at that rate we will run out of trees soon making all those CHECKS.....woohoo!!!!!!

thanks for posting
Tony

FL SAAC TONY

Email
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 05:16:36 PM »

Hello dear friends in our SAAC society

Many of you have been inquiring about our S E Florida shirts. This past Saturday the majority of our group united and for the first time got / viewed our logos. Nothing fancy just nice shirts to wear at our events.

Be well.

Tony

« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 03:13:31 PM by judgeas » Logged

FL SAAC TONY

Email
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 08:04:33 AM »

Greetings from the Great Sunshine State Mr Wedgeman

We posted just for you our South East Florida SAAC Region shirts with pictures of one of our first Regional and actually the very first national SAAC member

Do we have your approval?

Let me tell you after Saturday the stock prices went up on laundry detergent, we had mustard, ketchup, mayo, Chik Fil A  secret sauce all over these shirts.

Everyone went home happy and most importantly safe.

Early Sunday morning I received a call (oh no - more punishments ) we rolled down Ft lauderdale Beach......wooohoooo!

See you soon

Tony

« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:58:43 PM by judgeas » Logged

FL SAAC TONY

Email
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 11:29:20 AM »

The original pictures of our beautiful SAAC Lady member have been removed per her request. I will soon post another set of photos of the front and rear logos of our shirts.

Mrs J, I want to thank you and your family for being an integral part of our S E FL SAAC team

I appreciate everything you, your family do by participating and constructively help us build our team one member at a time. With out strong, caring sensitive women like you, this club would be nothing. I know our S.E. Florida team enjoys your wit, smiles and most importantly the laughter you bring to our group.

Also your valuable training really helped out this weekend with the small child that fell and hit / hurt his head on the pavement. I had never seen so much blood pumping out of someone so fast.

You immediately took control of this emergency, with your expertise ( Nursing) but most importantly, I viewed how you not only calmed the child down but also mom / dad until the rescue crew got to them. You are a true professional, as I said before, you have a bright future ahead of you and you are an asset to our S E Fl SAAC group.

Congratulations on becoming the Student Government President in your college. That is something that we SE Florida team are very excited for you and proud that you achieved that position. But we also recognize that you and your family always find the time to make it to our events.

Remember we are imperfect human beings, a wise man or woman once said to err is human to forgive is divine.

From deep down in my heart, Thank you, Thank your husband and family for choosing us over all the clubs in our vicinity

Tony

« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:02:55 PM by judgeas » Logged

FL SAAC TONY

Email
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 11:43:26 AM »

HERE IS THE PICTURES OF OUR SOUTH EAST FLORIDA SAAC REGION SHIRTS

I hope this is to everyones liking. The size of this shirt is a XL or a XXL dont recall

regards

Tony

* front logo.jpg (20.15 KB, 523x392 - viewed 154 times.)

* back logo.jpg (24.12 KB, 523x392 - viewed 168 times.)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 11:49:38 AM by judgeas » Logged

Bigfoot
SAAC Member

RIP KIWI

Email
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 05:04:26 PM »

Is the guy in the witness relocation program?
I don't see his head.

**********RIP KIWI*********
Can YOU solve the Rubik's Cube?
Wedgeman

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 05:35:10 PM »

Lookin'.................GOOD !!!................... Chug a Lug

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!