The Official SAAC Forum
December 16, 2017, 06:08:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Registry forms  (Read 1622 times)
daveb

Email
« on: August 28, 2012, 06:44:36 PM »

Hello,

A general question, on 66 hertz's , if I wanted to purchase whatever information the club had on my cars do I only need to email Howard Pardee?  If so I Did so a little over a week ago and haven't heard anything . I also, updated the registry on my cars and submitted the forms over the past week. I am in no hurry on the info , and I am not asking because I am trying to hurry someone along. I realize you all do a great job with what time you have to contribute to the club. I just know sometimes things seem to get lost in cyberspace. It would be great if there was some type of automated club response that the registry forms were received, for instance. I don't even know if what I'm asking is possible. 

Thanks,
David

Bob Gaines

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 07:38:44 PM »

Hello,

A general question, on 66 hertz's , if I wanted to purchase whatever information the club had on my cars do I only need to email Howard Pardee?  If so I Did so a little over a week ago and haven't heard anything . I also, updated the registry on my cars and submitted the forms over the past week. I am in no hurry on the info , and I am not asking because I am trying to hurry someone along. I realize you all do a great job with what time you have to contribute to the club. I just know sometimes things seem to get lost in cyberspace. It would be great if there was some type of automated club response that the registry forms were received, for instance. I don't even know if what I'm asking is possible. 

Thanks,
David
I would give Howard another email just in case. He also may not have gotten back to you because he has been traveling.

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Collector, Shelby Concours Judge
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!