News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1967 Shelby GT350 #2162

Started by Shelby89, June 17, 2022, 11:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby89

Morning!

Thanks for letting me join y'all's group! I was hoping to get some information on the whereabouts on my old Shelby. It's a GT350 that was nightmist blue with an automatic. It's listed in the nvsaac.com registry with the number 2162 and I have attached some pictures of it from the registry as well. I was fortunate enough to have this as my first car back in 2002. I found an old folder that has some pictures of me with the car and it brought back some great memories. We bought the car from worldwide muscle cars out of Oklahoma City. Thank y'all again for any help on this!

GT350DAVE

We haven't heard about this car since 2009. I believe you still owned it then.
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry

Shelby89

Thanks for responding! We sold the Shelby in 2004 and I haven't heard about the car since. Do you by chance know the VIN number?

GT350DAVE

Shelby89

Thanks Dave! Are you able to see who the last owner was in 2009 and or the full VIN? I was going to try and track down the current owner if possible. Thanks for all the help!

kkupec02

1967 GT500 #817
1967 Corvette Roadster

GT350DAVE

Quote from: Shelby89 on June 17, 2022, 09:42:20 PM
Thanks Dave! Are you able to see who the last owner was in 2009 and or the full VIN? I was going to try and track down the current owner if possible. Thanks for all the help!
Contact me at dmathews@prodigy.net  and provide your name.
Dave