Author Topic: P. B. I. R. it's official or America's Cheapest Beer  (Read 19263 times)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: P. B. I. R. it's official or America's Cheapest Beer
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2022, 04:11:01 PM »
# 1
 Grain Belt Premium. I always think of Minnesota as a secretly sexy place, and not just because of Kent Hrbek and Al Franken. Maybe it's all the trout and music and Lutherans. Toss in a smooth, creamy, and dreamy local budget brew like Grain Belt and it's a wonder Minnesota hasn't seceded to form its own naked blond utopia. Grain Belt Premium is America's finest cheap beer.
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

98SVT - was 06GT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2022, 05:49:45 PM »
My dad drank PBR and occasionally Hamms - I guess that's why I never snuck a beer out of the fridge.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2022, 09:56:40 PM »
My dad drank PBR and occasionally Hamms - I guess that's why I never snuck a beer out of the fridge.

Delicious a salty snack (hamms) with a beer !

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2022, 09:56:50 PM »
April 27, 2022

To the Loyal HOD Customers of the Florida/Southeast Region:
From David Ray, HOD Founder
As you probably know by now, Palm Beach International Raceway is the base of operations for HOD Florida/Southeast Region. It has been formally announced that PBIR is changing hands soon and with it, changing the use of the land on which it rests. We are deeply disappointed, but not shocked. In the business world, trends and markets never stay the same. And PBIR’s location provided many options for a future other than a race track. So, we thank the owners for hosting and supporting this HOD Region that has cultivated a substantial presence and loyal customer base. We want to thank all of those connected with the operation, but especially Adam Ricardel who has carried the torch admirably for HOD, as the premium performance driving program with a focus on safety, fun, and skills development.

We hope to continue to build our brand of Performance Driving Event in Florida going forward, and we see this as just a bump in the road.

In keeping with this, we are seeking a serious investor or investors who have a passion for motorsports, customer service, and a desire to work in a space that you can be passionate about. Our industry is growing rapidly as are other Regions of HOD. Our marketing documents point out: This is our business, not a hobby. The long-term owners of the Northeast Region of HOD have graciously offered to support new owners with logistical and administrative help in getting back up and running. There are many good venues in the Region to be served, and a wonderful existing customer base to build on. This is not a solicitation to sell, merely an announcement of an opportunity.

So..... ponder....study our website – the industry – and reach out with questions. Adam Ricardel remains an ambassador for the brand, so send any questions or inquiries to adamr@hookedondriving.com. I’m personally away on a family vacation, so to reach me please email info@hookedondriving.com, and I’ll respond as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your support of Hooked On Driving. Stay tuned for news of our future in your Region!

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2022, 08:33:19 PM »
Talk about just in time deliver for the weekend, another quality beverage arrives.

Cheers!

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

TA Coupe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2022, 11:22:51 PM »
Here's an old Burgermeister hanging and turning sign I  bought years ago that I'm about to hang in one of the man caves

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

Harris Speedster

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2022, 05:48:59 AM »
Augie could not have been to bad of a guy.
 Blame should be placed on his family for the cheap beer produced.
He did chum around with Shelby.
The reason I add this, he was involved in the early days of SCCA racing and was pretty good.
He may have been an investor in building Road America too !
Still researching that, Kimberly was an investor, as in Kimberly & Clark products to this day.
Just a tid bit.
John
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 06:11:15 AM by Harris Speedster »
Is this the first futuristic exotic in the world?
Size of an ac cobra, but built in 1935 !
https://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/features-stories-and-photos/harris-fwd-speedster-the-story/?PHPSESSID=v4pqtv6hep4ff4rvalrc9qsnj7