News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

ISO One 65/66 cardboard Defroster duct Demister

Started by morsel, April 18, 2022, 12:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morsel

Looking for one of the cardboard defroster duct demister piece (the piece that's by the speaker in the dash), doesn't have to be perfect, just in decent shape. And by decent shape I just mean not torn or pieces missing, clip holes don't have to be perfect as those are usually worn. Will take pair if you have two and don't want to separate.

Thanks,

Jason

Bob Gaines

Would you please define "decent shape" ? knowing the deal breaker unacceptable aspect of condition in that possible "decent shape" range will help myself and others not waste your and our time while corresponding and sifting through our possible acceptable parts.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

morsel

Quote from: Bob Gaines on April 18, 2022, 12:47:50 PM
Would you please define "decent shape" ? knowing the deal breaker unacceptable aspect of condition in that possible "decent shape" range will help myself and others not waste your and our time while corresponding and sifting through our possible acceptable parts.

Thanks Bob and good point, I updated the post.

Jason