News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Should We Start a 2022 '67 Registry Corrections Topic?

Started by DGSOH, April 18, 2022, 11:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Mine finally arrived yesterday  looks great no issues caused by printing company /

Big thanks to  Dave Nancy Yvonne and  the saac crew that helped 

Anyone with a complaint should  think about how much time these people have given to make these books happen and be as accurate AS Possible its a constant moving target of owners and historys being changed and updated  .
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350cs

Received yesterday and all is good! The packaging was ripped, but the Registry was in-tact. Appreciate all who were involved in getting this done. The efforts that are required to collect and maintain these records is monumental.

Thanks again to SAAC for continuing to be the guardians of history that they are. I also hope some previous owners will become curious of the current status of cars they have owned and will reach out to SAAC and connect with current owners who always want to know more about their cars history.

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bigfoot

As per Deb/Phil,.....
Big Thank You to Dave/Nancy !
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

rmarble57

Haven't received mine yet.............sob, sob.   However, all you have to do is own another marque aside from a Shelby and you quickly realize that there is still a driving force behind preserving these cars and actually more importantly, a fantastic group of individuals that are almost always willing to share their insight, experience and opinion on just about anything that you are curious about on your car. 

I have camped out next to my mailbox and people are starting to stare...........................

Got mine today,in perfect condition.Believe my dealer code is wrong.Anyone know what code Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa Ca. should be?I don't think it's 14.....

GT350DAVE

Quote from: 557 on April 20, 2022, 11:03:45 PM
Got mine today,in perfect condition.Believe my dealer code is wrong.Anyone know what code Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa Ca. should be?I don't think it's 14.....
The dealer codes we are using are the same codes we used in the previous Registries. Look at page 1312 of the 2011 Registry.
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry

O.k.,but the 1967 registry dealership codes has a different dealership for #14.Kind of confusing.Book is killer though,Thanks!

kkupec02

1967 GT500 #817
1967 Corvette Roadster

GT350DAVE

Quote from: 557 on April 21, 2022, 11:25:49 AM
O.k.,but the 1967 registry dealership codes has a different dealership for #14.Kind of confusing.Book is killer though,Thanks!

Like I said, #14 on page 1312 of the 2011 Registry and previous Registries is Theodore Robins Ford in Cosa Mesa, California.
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry