News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Let's see some garages

Started by BGlover67, May 07, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

Quote from: terlingua11 on May 08, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
I have to say this new image posting thing is quite the experiment. Took me about 30 min to get that up. I like the old quick image post must better-

Looks amazing though.  Thanks!
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Corey Bowcutt

At least you were able to figure out how to do it.  I tried posting a picture of where my garage is going with the trees removed but have had no luck. :-\

J_Speegle

Quote from: BGlover67 on May 07, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
I'm about to redo my garage (finally) and would love some ideas. ..............

After rereading your original post guess someone should have asked what kind of garage are you planning or need. A display/storage man cave type or a working garage?  Believe after seeing and visiting allot through the years they are IMHO two different beast.

Just thought if we knew we could post ideas and examples closer aligned with your needs.
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Bigfoot

Quote from: terlingua11 on May 08, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
I have to say this new image posting thing is quite the experiment. Took me about 30 min to get that up. I like the old quick image post must better-

Wurd
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

gt350shelb

The garage journal link will eat weeks of your time  ..... but there are many great ideas there.
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

I can't watch it, it makes me cry when I realize, "I don't have a garage"  :'(
My car lives one of two places, the driveway or the trailer
I'd post a picture or two, but there are only 24 hours in a day
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Bigfoot

^^
All that foreign trash makes me wanna Ralph.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Shelby_r_b

Nothing beats a classic!

Quote from: Bigfoot on May 15, 2018, 07:41:38 PM
^^

Well, I was impressed with being able to park your car 56 stories up in a Florida waterfront view garage.

Just have to ignore the "angry insect on steroids look" of modern supercars.

BGlover67

Quote from: 2112 on May 15, 2018, 09:18:36 PM
Quote from: Bigfoot on May 15, 2018, 07:41:38 PM
^^

Well, I was impressed with being able to park your car 56 stories up in a Florida waterfront view garage.

Just have to ignore the "angry insect on steroids look" of modern supercars.

That is so true!
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

Bigfoot

Stuff

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

nconnors545

That is one good looking garage! Planning a sweet garage build when we finally move to the burbs from the city. Daydreaming for now.

BGlover67

Tomorrow they start to lay down some metallic swirl epoxy coating to the garage floor.  Next will come the cabinets, followed by the lift.  I just wanted to post a before picture in order to make a good comparison.  I'm really looking forward to it, it only took 10 years of living here before I finally got around to doing the garage.   ::)

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

Corey Bowcutt

That is exciting Brian. Last week I signed the contract to build my garage.  With any luck I will have a garage by summer's end.