News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

GT500 Fastback side scoop mounting help.

Started by dsdresto, December 18, 2021, 02:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsdresto

I have a 69 GT500 Fastback that I didn't take apart. But I'm reassembling the car. The side scoops do not have any brackets or hardware on the backside of the scoop. Anyone have any pics of what it is supposed to be. Also any idea of where I might be able to get the hardware. Thanks for any help!!!

David

J_Speegle

Here you go

Fastback body mounting clips

Closer look at the back side of fastback/sportroof side scoop and the bracket that the L shaped brackets shown above, slide into

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

DC-DD

Quote from: dsdresto on December 18, 2021, 02:35:04 PM
I have a 69 GT500 Fastback that I didn't take apart. But I'm reassembling the car. The side scoops do not have any brackets or hardware on the backside of the scoop. Anyone have any pics of what it is supposed to be. Also any idea of where I might be able to get the hardware. Thanks for any help!!!

David

I should have several NOS fiberglass mounting supports that you can install on the back side of your scoops.

PM  me if interested