News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Shelby in the weeds

Started by deathsled, November 04, 2021, 12:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

shelbydoug

The sound of the rushing water makes me nervous. I had to run and check that I didn't have a broken water pipe and that the house wasn't flooding.

The graveyard stuff? Ha! I can do better then that but then again, I don't want to get locked up for observation?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Bob Gaines

Quote from: shelbydoug on November 04, 2021, 10:44:46 AM
The sound of the rushing water makes me nervous. I had to run and check that I didn't have a broken water pipe and that the house wasn't flooding.

The graveyard stuff? Ha! I can do better then that but then again, I don't want to get locked up for observation?
Again.  :D
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

shelbydoug

Quote from: Bob Gaines on November 04, 2021, 11:39:23 AM

How did you find out?  :o
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

deathsled

Quote from: shelbydoug on November 04, 2021, 12:16:46 PM

Live life on a edge.  A bit... Maybe pics of your car next to a crumbling Gothic style mansion somewhere in the eastern USA?  House of Usher?

shelbydoug

Quote from: deathsled on November 04, 2021, 12:39:40 PM

Live life on a edge.  A bit... Maybe pics of your car next to a crumbling Gothic style mansion somewhere in the eastern USA?  House of Usher?

Well yes, on the edge. Normal people are SO BORING! Why do you think that I hang out here?  ::)

I don't always agree but I agree that you never know exactly what this bunch will do or come up with. Call me crazy?

I once had a 'shrink tell me, "relax! You're NORMAL!" What an insult! I wouldn't be caught dead being normal.  Maybe she was trying to provoke me? Hum? ;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

deathsled

Quote from: shelbydoug on November 04, 2021, 01:57:31 PM

Well yes, on the edge. Normal people are SO BORING! Why do you think that I hang out here?  ::)

I don't always agree but I agree that you never know exactly what this bunch will do or come up with. Call me crazy?

I once had a 'shrink tell me, "relax! You're NORMAL!" What an insult! I wouldn't be caught dead being normal.  Maybe she was trying to provoke me? Hum? ;)
Is this a great country or what?

FL SAAC

Maybe you heard wrong and he was calling you NORMAN

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

TA Coupe

My Shrink said she couldn't find anything wrong with me and I thought I was messed up so I guess that everyone is just as messed making most of us normal. At least I learned how to play chess while seeing her 😉

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

69mach351w

She??  ;D  Instead of "Hum", maybe it's "Mmm"  :o

shelbydoug

Quote from: 69mach351w on November 20, 2021, 03:15:55 PM

She??  ;D  Instead of "Hum", maybe it's "Mmm"  :o

Yes. A definite female. Designated at birth as female and maintained as such at considerable expense and efforts.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

69mach351w