The Official SAAC Forum
October 02, 2014, 07:27:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biltmore  (Read 1395 times)
1968gt500

Email
« on: February 14, 2012, 06:42:09 PM »

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone here knows any details about a Regional meet at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC in September ? I saw it mentioned in a magazine but no details were included. Would love to know a date, time, prices, etc... Trying to schedule vacation time for the year and would love to be able to include this event. Thanks.

1968GT500                           PeelOut         PeelOut

Coralsnake
The other evil twin

www.thecoralsnake.com

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 07:53:29 AM »

Is it a SAAC event?  You might try these guys, they would know.....

http://brmcoa.org/brmcoa/home.html

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Shelby Researcher, theCoralsnake.com Webmaster and the official Conelec Public Relations Officer
5S545

Oct 1965 - the new family car!

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 12:24:34 PM »

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone here knows any details about a Regional meet at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC in September ? I saw it mentioned in a magazine but no details were included. Would love to know a date, time, prices, etc... Trying to schedule vacation time for the year and would love to be able to include this event. Thanks.

Is it a SAAC event?  You might try these guys, they would know.....

http://brmcoa.org/brmcoa/home.html

Hmmm..... are you sure that event is in 2012??  They had an MCA show at the Biltmore in 2010 and the brmcoa website events page seems to be all 2011

Maybe try this link:

http://www.biltmore.com/visit/

69GT500

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 01:03:26 PM »

I believe the event you are referring to actually took place in 2010 (like an above poster stated).  I live 2 hours from Asheville and have not caught wind of a Biltmore event scheduled to take place in 2012.

1968gt500

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 04:59:29 PM »

This was on page 36 of the free issue of Mustang Magazine that was sent to SAAC members awhile back. It is listed as event #35 - Regional Shelby/Mustang and Ford Meet, Asheville, NC. Just figured it was at Biltmore since they had hosted one before.

Checked the BRMCOA site, all 2011 info. Checked the Biltmore site, no info posted there either. Just thought someone here might have heard something. Guess I'll keep looking. Thanks.

1968GT500               PeelOut                PeelOut

Coralsnake
The other evil twin

www.thecoralsnake.com

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 12:34:30 PM »

By chance is there an orange Shelby on the cover of this magazine?

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Shelby Researcher, theCoralsnake.com Webmaster and the official Conelec Public Relations Officer
1968gt500

Email
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 06:20:29 PM »

No Pete, but there is a pretty green and white 69 Mustang with injection stacks coming through the hood.  Grin

1968GT500             PeelOut              PeelOut

Coralsnake
The other evil twin

www.thecoralsnake.com

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 06:27:00 PM »

Oh, I will figure this out....standby

1968gt500

Email
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 07:17:18 AM »

Guys,

I emailed Joe Grace the President of BRMCOA and he advised me that there is a show in Maggie Valley, NC. The event is an annual event put on by the NE Georgia Mustang Club. It is a Mustang, Shelby and Ford event. From the info I found on the NE GA Mustangs website, it looks like they had 200 cars at last years show. Also, BRMCOA has a Pony Run of the Blue Ridge Parkway and show event (2 days) about two weeks before the Maggie Valley event. They haven't posted it yet though because of closures along the parkway. I don't think either of these are SAAC events as I first thought. If anyone has any further info, please pass it along. Thanks.

1968GT500                          PeelOut                PeelOut

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!