The Official SAAC Forum
October 17, 2017, 06:49:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help looking at a ERA cobra in Massachusetts  (Read 871 times)
bikerbob100

« on: January 04, 2012, 05:55:56 PM »

Fellow  SCCAer's    I  am  looking  at  buying  a   ERA  cobra  in  West  Brookfield,  Mass.   Is  there  someone   familar  with  ERA's  and  427FE  motors who  could  take  a look  at  it?  I would  be  happy  to  pay  for  your  time  and  fuel. Thanks  in  advance.  Bob   email  me  at  rlamson3@gmail.com

Bill.
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 07:11:03 PM »

Fellow  SCCAer's    I  am  looking  at  buying  a   ERA  cobra  in  West  Brookfield,  Mass.   Is  there  someone   familar  with  ERA's  and  427FE  motors who  could  take  a look  at  it?  I would  be  happy  to  pay  for  your  time  and  fuel. Thanks  in  advance.  Bob   email  me  at  rlamson3@gmail.com

What is the ERA chassis number?

Details?

You might also want to put a request in at Club Cobra

http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/

Bill S.

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
Items in black are the personal opinion of this users account
Items highlighted in Red are Moderator duty related and do not reflect the personal opinion of this users account.
bikerbob100

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »

Bill,    chassis   #475.  black/black   427fe    2nd  owner   4700  miles  asking  $45k.  best,  bob

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!