The Official SAAC Forum
December 14, 2017, 02:01:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When is listing "For Sale" Shelbys without the vin going to stop?  (Read 16320 times)
Matt Lafond

Email
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2012, 02:17:02 AM »

If it is the type of Black Helicopter that you cant hear coming, odds are the bullit will hit you before you see the chopper! Rip

stickshift

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2012, 05:12:47 AM »

No bullets were used, just a midnight ride in a HUEY that ended in a trip into the oblivion of darkness. Ironic thing is that the psychotics that were employed by the Company for this purpose were too dangerous to let come home, so their names joined the list of MIAs as well.

The Soviets had different methods. Their officers stay behind you with a drawn pistol. 50% of their casualties are shot in the back with a Russian bullet. No Democratic processes there.

The Russian SAMs were my favorite. Give them to a 12 year old and fire them at anything that makes noise. That's ok. Afghanastan evened that out. There the camel jockeys turned the tables and used US suppled Soviet SAMs on Russian choppers. They were so much older then 12.  Wink

Still I wish the MASH guys would have removed the shrapnel then. These things dislodge, sometimes rise to the surface. Others rattle around inside your head. The vibrations from the car on the track really vibrate them loose. Worse when you wear a good helmet and you get an echo from them?  Roll Eyes

Sometimes I just clink?  Shocked

« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 05:14:33 AM by stickshift » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!