News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

The forensics of a toy dirt bike

Started by deathsled, July 01, 2021, 11:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

I spotted a toy dirt bike sitting out of place at the checkout line of Target the other night as I was checking out myself. I began to wonder why it was there. Was it a situation of a mom with her son and she allowed him to have the toy but realized as she got to the checkout line and saw the bill rising exponentially, that she had to put it aside? Or did she allow her son to have it in the cart just to keep him from whining while she shopped and at the end of the ride, took it away? Or was it a kid and didn't have enough money to purchase the toy and sadly had to put it aside. I would have bought the damn toy for the kid had I been there. It was a bit sad to see actually the more I thought about it at checkout. Maybe he would have been on a path to become a great Motocrosser but because of this mini traumatic incident that path has changed forever. Who knows?

I would add the photo of the lonely toy but it says my upload folder is full. There is a thread on that topic and I will seek it out
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

Just contacted Robert Stack and he will be calling you shortly to film an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries"
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

Quote from: FL SAAC on July 05, 2021, 08:49:42 AM
Just contacted Robert Stack and he will be calling you shortly to film an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries"
I can already hear the theme music in my head.  Great music.  A bit Halloween oriented in its timbre.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Maybe the kid flipped to street bikes at the last minute....